what started out as simply an ethical fashion blog has quickly turned into the pursuit of a more sustainable lifestyle. i want you to know, first and foremost, that i truly have no idea what i’m doing. i’m making it up as i go. and also i google everything. i will gladly share with you what i’m learning in the realm of ethical fashion and sustainability with you.
now, without further adieu, i give you “about me.”
hi there! my name is haley. haley parrish. hence, haleyish. if you’ve made it to this “about” section, i assume you want to learn a little bit about me!
a few important things:
1. i love Jesus. my goal is to honor and glorify Him in all i do. He’s the reason i’m running this blog and striving to be a more ethically-conscious consumer.
2. i’m married to my very best friend and one of the nicest men in america, trevor. he’s pretty awesome.
3. we have a dog named zeke who is also pretty awesome.
4. i love lattes. SO much. too much. i drink regular coffee too, but lattes, man…those are my jam.
5. i love harry potter way more than the average grown up should.
6. i don’t really like capital letters. not sure why, just a weird thing i have. when i write an actual post, i use correct capitalization…all other times, though, lowercase wins!
well, there ya have it! those are just a few things about this ol’ gal.
i’m very thankful that you’re here. follow along on my journey, won’t you? 🙂
December 28, 2017
Your email address will not be published.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
© 2018 haleyish — Powered by WordPress
Theme by Anders Noren — Up ↑